Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Jumping on the bed because I can. Being lead outside by a 2-year-old holding tightly to my finger because she wants to play. Leaving a surprise for someone on their car to make them smile. Teaching my nieces and nephews things my brothers and sisters don't want them to know. Laughing until tears are rolling down my cheeks and my side is aching. Swinging on the swings. Food fights, mud fights, water fights, snowball fights. A rousing game of WWF. Hugs, lots and lots of hugs. Ice Cream. Snow angels. Smiling for no reason at all. New born babies. Curling up on the couch with a blanket and hot chocolate on a cold day with a good book. Naps. Being surrounded by great friends. Excitement of that first kiss. Traveling. Sharing. Loving. Forgiving. Understanding. Sitting quietly and thinking of you. Watching as the sun rises and the sun sets. Realizing that I am not alone. Walking next to Him and letting Him carry me when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones