Just Rannin' Around

Friday, September 24, 2004

Have you ever had a day where things just start becoming funny because there isn't much you can do about what is happening?

I woke up this morning knowing that it was going to be crazy, but this is just humorous. I have 9 closings today (typical day is 3 or 4), so there isn't much time for things to go wrong. I walked into my office and at 8:00 in the morning the gateway to hell (which is what my office has been coined because the air conditioning doesn't work correctly and it is always blasted hot) was already about 350 degrees, can I bake a cake for anyone? No problem, I will just turn on the fan and hope that I don't melt, however since I am the gatekeeper I should be fine.

Walked into my first closing this morning and we were so close to being finished, six more signatures, 5 minutes tops and the two-year-old decides breakfast is really not that great and shares it with all of us. Throw-up is everywhere. I am just grateful that it was milk and didn't have the nasty regular barf smell or I am afraid that I would have added to the mess. So fifteen minutes later after scrubbing the floor with paper towels and wet ones, we finish the closing and I send them on their way. Four closing rooms and now one smells like rotten milk, yummy.

The start of the day has been adventurous, can't wait to see what the rest of the day has in store! Good luck to all in their adventures today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones