Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sorry for the extended break from the blogging world!

The rollercoaster of life put me on a head-over-heals spin which I was not expecting. I think that I have been allowed to step off the ride (although for not any extended period of time I am sure) in order to make sure that I didn’t throw up and thus covering those that happen to be innocent bystanders.

Have you ever taken notice to the phenomenon that everything happens in threes? When there is one death, there are bound to be two more behind it quite quickly. When there is one birth, there are bound to be two more to come. When there is one family issue, there are always at least two additional in the wings. I guess that would also cover the statement, “when it rains, it pours.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones