Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting there.

 

Well my house is starting to look like something more than just an empty shell.  The entire house is repainted and I am absolutely in love with the way my bedroom turned out.   The wood flooring was put down yesterday and looks spectacular in the entry, dining room and kitchen.  All the new lighting is up and working.   New door handles are on, including on the front and garage door.

 

This Monday the tile in all three bathrooms is being installed and also the new carpet.  That means that, cross my fingers, everything is going to be finished on Monday and I will be able to put everything back in my house, make it a home and enjoy the smell of newness.   It will be nice to have it all back together for more than one reason.  Although I am getting fairly use to being in my little island in the middle of my room all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones