Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Friendship.

I spent the weekend in Texas with one of the best friends that I have ever and probably will ever have in my life. I have known her for over 15 years and the story of how we even became friends in the first place still makes us laugh until there are tears rolling down our cheeks. It has been a friendship that has seen both of us through some of the hardest moments and sweetest moments in our lives. Both of us have immediately stopped whatever is going on in our lives and traveled many miles to be at the other’s side when needed. It is a priceless gift. Realization that I have more than one of these such relationships in my life had more tears streaming on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones