Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, October 10, 2013


“Winter is nature’s way of saying, ‘Up yours!’”

 You know you laughed!  How could you not?  It is funny in that it is so true sort of way.  I still find myself giggling every time I look up and re-read it.  So now you know that I am very easily entertained. 

It has been dark and dreary all day long outside with non-stop rain.  Not that it is terrible because I love a day or two like this when I can curl up by the fireplace and lose myself in a good book, but today this just seems to be the beginning of Mother Nature holding her middle finger up and calling in the start of her seasonal nastiness.  Let’s just say winter is not my favorite season. 

The only thing that I am looking forward to is down time.  Winter I don’t feel as inclined or as guilty sitting at home reading or watching movies all weekend long because the weather is not conducive to being outside.  I am thinking there will be some serious movie-a-thons in the next proceeding months.  There are quite a few movies and movie series that I have been meaning to re-watch and snow days are always a great excuse.  Anyone is welcome to join.  Or if you prefer a read-a-thon, I will be having plenty of those also.  Book suggestions are needed.

Well I guess it is time to watch for flights into places with year-round sunshine!!

1 Comments:

  • I want to come watch a movie :) Well, really I just want to come hang out, it's been a while!

    By Blogger Joy, At 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones