Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Apologies

 

Grief!  I looked at the last day that I posted and it has been another week.   Sometimes I am not sure to where all my time disappears.  I know where it went yesterday….work!  I put in another 12-hour day and would have pouted, but didn't really have the time to spare.

 

Update

 

I now have my laptop in my possession which should help with the posting more frequently.  However, I am still working at getting it all hooked up and ready to roll.   I called to get wireless internet today; one more thing done.  American Girl has already promised to help me learn how to properly play with it (computer knowledge is not my strong suit by any measure).   I am itching to get it all set up and able to comment and play with everyone again on their blogs. 

 

Blog

 

I'm incredibly sorry that this is such a boring entry!  I have many a blogs rolling around in my brain, I just have to have the time to put them in writing.   They will be appearing soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones