Just Rannin' Around

Monday, September 12, 2005

7-night Royal Caribbean Cruise - $554.15

 

Zip-Line Tour in Jamaica and Scuba Diving in Grand Cayman and Cozumel - $265.00

 

Creating memories that last a lifetime with 17 fabulous friends – Priceless!!

 

 

WOW!!  What an amazing adventure!!  I have discovered a new way of traveling and I must admit that it might now become my favorite way.   Everything is taken care of and there is not a worry in the world while lounging around on the decks of a cruise ship.  I was impressed with the service and diversity of activities from which there were to choose.  

 

Although I am excited enough to share every little moment, I will spare everyone the play-by-play details and slide show and just bore my family with it later.   Instead I will just report that I had an incredible time and was able to take enough alone time to really focus on things that I need to do in my life.   No clear cut answers still….just hanging around and waiting some more.  I think I was a little less frustrated this time with not knowing due to the fact that I was lying on a chair in the sun on the deck of a ship in front of a pool in the middle of the ocean (hard to have troubles in such circumstances).

 

Thank you to all 17 of my wonderful friends (who couldn't always find me in my hiding places on the ship) made the vacation the grandest of adventures!!   I love you all!!!  Thank you for coming with me!!

 

Side note to Spazgirl:  Although I was the R.S. President doesn't mean that I don't know what is REALLY needed!  J   Sorry I had to miss the bridal shower my friend, but I did leave that "treat" basket and my thoughts!  Love you girl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones