Just Rannin' Around

Friday, August 19, 2005

Small and Simple

I had to laugh at myself yesterday. Actually I find that laughing at myself is something that happens more than should probably be admitted. I was given the opportunity to teach two classes last night about home buying. I always forget just how much I truly enjoy public speaking and then add teaching on top of that and I am simply giddy (I realize at this point most think that I am insane, after all who in their right mind enjoys public speaking)! Luckily I have been granted numerous opportunities throughout my life to keep me smiling.

Then there is one on one time with fabulous friends. Who needs great big amusement parks to entertain when there is a perfectly grand swing set somewhere near? Whether it is getting lost in an all day conversation or simply quietly watching the clouds pass by overhead, it is about knowing that that person has chosen to spend their precious time with me. To be entrusted with someone’s friendship and love is something that I treasure. How blessed I am to be able to have my life filled with an incredible amount of friends that continue to fill my heart.

My family is priceless! It never fails that when I think I am at the lowest point in my life it takes but one phone call or visit to make the sun begin to shine. When I am at my highest points in my life they are there cheering the loudest. The highs, the lows and all the in betweens my family sees me through it all. They are the most blunt when I am wrong, they make me feel amazing when I accomplish feats and tease me relentlessly always. Though each of us are far from perfection, we seem to make a perfect balance. I have love that will always be there no matter what life brings.

These are things that make life full of joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones