Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all
the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.

Lords of the Manor

A Backstage Pass

Whine, Cheese and Chuckles

Goddess On A Mountain Top

Just Rannin Around

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from the University of Utah and was living back at home in St. George helping my parents out because my dad had just had hip replacement surgery. I only lived there for three months and then moved back up north.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much nothing different from what is happening right now…..I guess I should really shake a few things up.

3. Five snacks you enjoy?

1. Ice cream
2. Brownies
3. Fresh Fruit
4. Lemon Bars
5. Kissing

4. Five Songs you know all of the lyrics to:

1. Popular – Soundtrack to Wicked
2. Better Together – Jack Johnson
3. Cowboy Take Me Away – Dixie Chicks
4. Home – Michael Buble
5. Yeah – Usher


5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Payoff my parent’s home
2. Payoff my home
3. Travel
4. Invest
5. Only work 6 months out of every year

6. Five bad habits

1. Swearing – I realize most won’t believe this one but it is true and I work really hard not to
2. Loving people that will never return the feeling
3. Reading when I should be accomplishing other tasks
4. Not staying in touch with people as well as I should
5. Holding all of my feelings in

7. Five things you like to do:

1. Travel
2. Kiss :)
3. Laugh
4. Spend time with my family and friends
5. Scuba Dive

8. Things that you will never wear again:

1. Size 6
2. Mini Skirts/Short shorts (with the exception being a swim suit cover up)
3. My older sister’s hand me downs
4. Jelly Shoes
5. Bright Red Lipstick

9. Five favorite toys:

1. Camping chairs, sleeping bag and my football sized tarp
2. Pillows on my couch
3. Water
4. Crayons
5. Swings

10. Where will you be in 10 years?

Life is so unpredictable, one never quite knows. Although if I had my choice it would be the same place that I have always wanted my life to be…..married with children.

Five People to Tag:

JeJe
Lovin Orange
Stoic
MDJ
Diva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones