Just Rannin' Around

Friday, June 22, 2007

Have you ever wanted to live in a musical?

I have caught myself singing and dancing today. I guess there are worse things in life than having your co-workers think that you are missing a marble or two, at least they are getting a good laugh and some of them have even joined in with me.

Nothing spectacular has happened in life, I am just finding particular joy in living today. I love to dance, the problems are that I haven’t been in over a year because there is really nowhere grand to go and I have a tendency to be a little on the not so good girl side in my dance moves. Leave it up to me to be yelled at while attending a church sponsored dance---wouldn’t be the first time.

I also love to sing, but unlike dancing, I am completely reserved in sharing with anyone. I will sing at the top of my lungs at my house or in the car, but I am not one to bust out while there is anyone within earshot. If you have heard me sing (besides sitting next to me at church), consider yourself one of the very few that I have felt incredibly comfortable with, but I can almost guarantee that I was still fairly quiet and reserved and not pumping it out of my pipes. Today I haven’t cared who is listening or if I have a horrible singing voice, it is being sung with some dance moves added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones