Just Rannin' Around

Monday, May 28, 2007

Someone unlock my thoughts please!

There is so much happening right now in my life. Things are swirling all around me and I sometimes think that there is no way that I can keep up with them.

I have a roommate moving out. The last eight years I have never searched for a roommate, but rather they always have just kind of shown up at my front door. I shouldn’t have been even a little shocked when I received the phone call from a friend in Vegas that she had a really good friend that needed some place to live while she made the transition from Nevada to Utah. This would only be a short term arrangement however, until she sold her house there and found something to buy here. It might be nice to still have some company in my house....although it won’t be the same as having Tammy here!

The calling is starting. I had a nice long talk with the Stake Relief Society President on Sunday and starting filling in my calendar with all of my new responsibilities. We have yet to be set apart, but she assures me that should happen sometime within the next two weeks. I will feel much better after that happens and we can just jump in with both feet and start working. My mind has already been filling with ideas about things that might be helpful and which I would like to see accomplished.

I am steadily moving closer to completing the travel agent courses which means moving closer to maybe making another big decision concerning my life path. The more that I have been working with people to help set up vacations and honeymoons and team travel, the more I have realized just how much I love it. There is nothing like doing a job that makes people smile and gets them really excited. I think that the only job that would be comparable would be that of delivering flowers. I am not positive what will happen yet because it would be a huge change to the amount of income, but money isn’t everything and I am very aware of that.....I just need to make sure that I can still make the house payment.

I have been talking on the phone for the past month to a guy that was given my phone number by a mutual friend. We talk for hours. I am starting to think that he is never going to ask me out even though we get along great. He has invited me to a couple of large group outings, but I have always had others things planned. Had he actually asked me out on a date, those plans would have been changed and I would have made myself available, but not for a hang out. I already do plenty of that and I don’t feel the need to have any more “hang out” buddies. I don’t know if guys realize that most girls will clear their schedules almost at a drop of a hat in order to accept a date….that is if you clearly let them know that it is a date.

There is so much more happening and I just don’t have the energy to think about it any more tonight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones