Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anticipation is building.....

I decided a week and a half ago that I needed a far better attitude about life. I realized that I had starting viewing everything with extremely negative eyes and I didn’t even like being around myself. Of course the day I promised to be positive all day, things didn’t go as smoothly. I ended up in tears late that night when I finally made it home from a very long, emotionally exhausting day. I am happy to report however that I am doing much better with my promise and life seems to not be so out to prove that it is something which I can’t achieve.

I had an exceptionally good weekend that has helped me to roll a little more out on the right side of the bed this week. I have a few things which I am highly anticipating that are drawing ever so near. Having something to look forward to always adds to the happiness in the air in my world. Although I have had to swallow some pretty hard things for me, it seems to be that I am back to being my normal happy self. It feels great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones