Just Rannin' Around

Monday, August 20, 2007

Turning that frown upside down

I am never past learning. I have to come to the understanding that I am allowing myself to be miserable and in the course, I am losing some around me that I can’t imagine not having involved in my life. I have this ability to be incredibly happy for others. No matter how I feel inside. No matter what is or isn’t happening in my life, I get excited to the point that people will call to talk to me just because they know that I will share in their joy and excitement and truly mean it. I find that I can’t do it with particular people. For it, I feel like I am letting them down and I have found myself in tears after the phone call is disconnected. I want to be happy for them. I want to squeal in excitement with them. I want them to find that which makes brings them joy. It is my own personal issue about being left out of their life. It is me being completely selfish.

My new goal is to fake it till I make it. No matter how hard it is, I am going to be the strength of support like I am for everyone else. It is only fair.

Anyway I have things to make me happy……my Ute football season tickets came in the mail today. Who says that you can’t buy love?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones