Just Rannin' Around

Monday, April 21, 2008








Tagged by Hollyoak

Well since I only carry one purse, most of my stuff is in this bag and so I have only pulled out a portion of the contents since I don’t think that I could get everything in one picture. I even carry a small purse in order to not get too much junk collected, but you would be amazed at what a girl can make fit into a small space!

My wallet which has many contents of its own.
A Buckle gift certificate
A massage gift certificate
Gum
Breath mints
Advil
Eye drops
Address book
Calendar
Chapstick, lipstick (2 colors), lip gloss
Jack Johnson tickets
Tickets to The Drowsy Chaperone
That is all that you are getting! The rest remains untold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones