Just Rannin' Around

Monday, March 17, 2008

Responsible

Although this word has way more than four letters in it, I think that it is becoming a four-letter word to me. My soap box on this very topic has expanded within the last couple of months and now has an additional wing that I hadn’t even really considered.

I think that I am overdue to let it all go for a minute. It has been a while since I last just packed a bag, headed to the airport and picked a flight and left. No planning. No telling anyone that I have left. No knowing beforehand that it is even going to happen. I’ve done it before and it does wonders for brightening the sparkle in my eyes. New adventures have a way of doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones