Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My middle name never was Grace!

Richard and I went ice skating last Saturday night. I love to ice skate and I typically don’t have an issue. Well evidentially staying on my feet was going to be an issue. I had done perfectly fine all night long and I had even attempted to skate backwards a few times. The toe pick just got the best of me. We were skating at a fairly good pace chatting about nothing in particular when I must have leaned my foot a bit too forward. The toe pick went into the ice and I went flat to the ground. Richard said that it appeared that I had done it on purpose because it almost looked as if I had just decided I needed to lie down. Not the case at all.

Well I obtained a war wound....of which I am always proud to carry. I have a nice huge black, blue and purple bruise with on my right knee. It is lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones