Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Needed relief

I took the day off from work today. It allowed me to get the things done that I have been putting off due to my busy schedule. My car has been overdue for an oil change for the last two months and it purred at me all day long while running additional errands after finally giving it a little attention. I purred all day long too because I went into the salon for much neglected and needed attention.

I attended to my typically Wednesday activities and then came home and took a nice long shower, pulled on my flannel pajamas, turned the lights on my Christmas tree and have been enjoying a quiet night. It has definitely filled my cup. Now I am ready to enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones