Just Rannin' Around

Monday, October 22, 2007

Remember when all you wanted was to be older....

I think that it is ironic that now some days all I want is to be carefree. Being a grown-up is overrated! I think that this Saturday I am going to wake up at a ridiculous early time, like 4 am, and run downstairs with my pillow and blanket and sit and watch cartoons and eat cold cereal all day long. Oh wait I have responsibilities that cannot be shirked. Well a girl can dream.

I start a second job this Thursday. There are some definite pros and some cons, but it must be done. The market doesn’t look to be pulling out of the slump anytime soon and so I am picking up a second job....also commission. I am a sucker for sales jobs. I will be working at The Buckle in Fashion Place Mall. They are being really good to work around my already crazy schedule. I guess once again it pays to know people. So if anyone needs some new jeans or shirts, just call to make sure I am there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones