Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I just want to say that I am still aliveā€¦

I looked at the last time that I published a blog and thoroughly reprimanded myself. My schedule these days seems to fill up to the overflowing point. It is good for me though because it keeps my mind and worries off things which I have no control.

I spent this last Monday night with a family that I have been getting to know. They are currently in the midst of planning a trip to Ireland to pick up their son from his mission and I was invited over to Family Home Evening to help them plan. It is such an amazing feeling to be in a home with a family. I love it and I never realize just how much I miss it until I am spending quality time with a family. It makes me miss mine a ton and also leaves a little yearning in my heart.

We ate dinner, planned the trip and then I sat and had an insightful gospel conversation with the parents. I am such a nerd when it comes to this, because I adore sitting and talking about deep subjects with people. I love learning, especially though others examples and knowledge. The spirit was strong and my testimony was strengthened. It was a night that was much needed. Once again I was shown tender mercies from a loving Father in Heaven that watches over me in every aspect of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones