Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First and foremost.....Congratulations to Sarah Jane and Sid!

Everything was beautiful! The sealing, the bride, the dress (made by the bride), just everything that made it a day that the both of you will remember throughout the eternities! I am so excited for you!!

Second.....

I am going to start posting more often again. I think that it is a great outlet for me to get thoughts out of my head and believe me there are too many up there causing me a huge headache.
My journal writing has increased so why not add to that by publishing my thoughts here also. Not to mention that I have been feeling really disconnected with all of you, my friends and need to attempt to correct that wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones