Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

I do believe that this is going to be an exciting year. As I have been pondering the happenings of last year, present situations and the potential of this coming year, I am incredibly optimistic.

As I sat and wrote down what I am going to continue doing this year and things on which I want to improve, realization of so many blessings started to appear. It was fabulous to see what life brings by not only trying to do what is right, but just because a loving Heavenly Father knows when to place things in my life when I am finally ready to receive them. I am still slowly learning that His timetable is put together better than mine.

My largest goal this year: Making His will mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones