Just Rannin' Around

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Obama kicks trash in South Carolina.

I noticed that he is running commercials here in Utah. That just doesn't happen very often. Actually I really can't remember the last time that I saw a presidential commercial being run in Utah. I understand why we don't see them here (no reason to spend money in a State where the vote goes the same way every time), so I have found it interesting that not only is he running them, but a lot of them. I wonder whether or not he will continue to run them if he wins the Democratic nomination and moves on toward the November election. I doubt it.

I thought that I knew who I was going to vote for on February 5th on super Tuesday, but I am not so positive any more. I think that I need to spend some additional time (hard to believe since I have been consumed with this election) really researching a couple of the candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones