Just Rannin' Around

Monday, January 28, 2008

I wish I may, I wish I might

When I was younger I used to look up to the skies and look for either the first star of the night or the shooting stars as the night progressed. I wanted to make those wishes because I believed that all that I would wish would come true. Those wishes sent up to the skies were what my heart most desired. I don’t remember when I stopped sending wishes up to those stars.

As I have grown in knowledge and light, I started sending my thanks and pleas up to the heavens to a loving Father. My simple faith upon those stars has grown in leaps as I properly placed it in the only One that can actually take my greatest righteous desires and make them reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones