Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not so good at avoiding responsibility. . .

I think that I need someone to come and teach me how to not be so stinking responsible. Yesterday after I wrote that last post want to know what I did? Well I am going to tell you anyway. I came home from work, ran three and a half miles, scrubbed my house from top to bottom (including floors) and did three batches of laundary. Tonight I came home from work and immediatley went to work on preparing a talk on the Atonement for Sacrament meeting on Sunday that I am giving and have done an additional two loads of laundary. I wish that I could say that I was going to avoid it tomorrow, but not so much. . .I have Relief Society meetings tomorrow after work.

I have determined that I am going to do a bit more traveling however. I am going to make it a priority to once a month travel somewhere within the United States to do a session at a temple that I have yet to visit. My goal of doing work in every temple in the world has got to start somewhere and no better time than to start now. It makes me extremely excited and now it is all a matter of deciding where to begin. The possibilities are endless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones