Just Rannin' Around

Monday, December 21, 2009

“Love thy neighbor – and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier.” - Mae West

Dear Neighbors,

I just want you to know that I have been attempting to learn how to cook for one. I am finding it frustrating and, quite frankly, disgusting. Food just doesn’t cook and taste the same when cooked in smaller portions. I have learned that I have two options: 1) stop eating or 2) continue cooking for a small army so the food is delish.

My issue with cooking for a small army is that it leaves me with tons of leftovers. I am not a fan of eating leftovers. I can handle it for one lunch, but any more than that is just too much of a good thing. Therefore, if I stop by your house with an offering of freshly cooked food it isn’t because I don’t think that you aren’t feeding your families well or that I think that you don’t know how to cook. Please know that you are doing me a very small favor so that I don’t feel guilty about throwing away tons of food all the time.

If you are opposed to me stopping by your house with food or inviting you over for dinner, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones