Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You may be the best friend I’ve ever had

I have been spending more and more time at work. It has picked up a bit and I am also covering for another officer who is on maternity leave. I am not complaining. It is extremely nice to actually have work to do at work. It focuses my mind. Time moves rather than just staring back at me.

Yesterday I had been working almost 12 hours putting together and doing closings when I finally sat down at my desk. There patiently waiting for me was another solid two hours worth of work. It was late and I was the only one left in the office, so I cranked my music and started to dig in. I didn’t realize that I was singing at the top of my lungs with full emotion until I realized that someone was standing in my office door. It dawned on me (as I went six shades of red) that I hadn’t locked the front door after my last closing.

I helped the client gather the information that he needed and then remembered to lock the door after he left . . . and yes, I did go right back to singing at the top of my lungs and there was maybe even some dancing that took place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones