Just Rannin' Around

Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you here all by yourself?

I live in a townhouse. I share one wall as I purchased an end unit. Saturday night, or better yet very early Sunday morning my neighbor’s townhouse was broken into. He was at home . . . upstairs . . . asleep. They came in through his downstairs window, helped themselves to a bunch of his stuff and let themselves out of the front door. He came over on Sunday to let me know.

I have an alarm system and I keep all of my outside lights on at night, but none of that is making me feel any better about being in my house alone.

7 Comments:

  • Yikes! Make sure you keep your windows locked.

    By Blogger C.J., At 9:31 PM  

  • Do you need me to move back in? I have a little more baggage now :-) So sorry. That alarm will protect you though, I've set it off a few times, and would make any burglar jump out of their skin!!!

    By Blogger The Hardles, At 11:05 AM  

  • I want to hear how your roomie set off your alarm!

    When I came home that day I made sure our motion sensor lights are working and have double checked the locks every night. I'm with you...:)

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 2:10 PM  

  • I see you posted this on Monday, so I'm just curious about how many lectures you've gotten from mom and dad in the past three days about needing to move back to SG!!!

    By Blogger Sandi, At 12:35 PM  

  • I heard about that and I am so sorry. And I have to agree with Mel, that alarm would make me (fill in the blank) my pants.

    By Blogger The Steeds, At 2:56 PM  

  • Yikes, B! That would totally freak me out. I'm glad it wasn't your house though. Maybe you should get a dog... heh!

    By Blogger Sarah, At 9:46 AM  

  • time to buy that oozie you've been wanting to get...or at least get some grizzly bear pepper spray

    By Blogger will, At 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones