Just Rannin' Around

Monday, September 19, 2011

“Be careful what you wear to bed at night, you never know who you’ll meet in your dreams.”

Actually I never know who will be in my dreams any particular night, but I am typically not shocked by who shows up in them.  Sunday morning as I was emerging from peaceful bliss, my dreams were still swirling around me.  Try as I might to stay in those dreams, I eventually ended up being fully awake. 

However that doesn’t mean that I got out of bed.  Instead I gazed up and watching the spin of the ceiling fan blades, contemplated the dream.  I think that I was really analyzing me . . . the sensations that were enveloping me.  If that doesn’t make sense think back to a dream that you had that was a nightmare whereupon waking, that sensation of fear is still very real within you.  It happens with sad dreams when at times you can even wake up crying.  Those very real sensations that cling to you even though your eyes have opened and the dream has dissipated. 

The sensations were calmness, peacefulness, protected and safe, pure joy and love.  The dream couldn’t have been any more simple in nature or short in length.  It only involved me and a friend.  I could have stayed in that dream forever and would have been perfectly content.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones