Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

“If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?”

I am taking on a challenge that is currently completely above my abilities.  Why?  Pathetic as it sounds, because it gives me something new to do.  It is yet another way to keep my mind, heart and hands busy for a portion of each day.  Not to mention that someone told me that I wasn’t capable and shouldn’t even attempt.  That statement only made me dig my heels in.  I am incredibly stubborn especially when someone tells me I can’t do something.

*This is where the teenage mentality of “I’ll show you!” kicks in and I still have yet to master the art of not getting sucked into it.

1 Comments:

  • Be careful with that attitude, that is how my 35-year-brother ended up with a tattoo.

    By Blogger Russ, At 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones