Just Rannin' Around

Friday, June 17, 2011

“Courage doesn’t always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

I know something that I wrestle with on a daily basis.  Some days it makes me happy.  Some days it makes me sad.  Some days it makes me content.  Some days it makes me feel guilty.  Some days it makes me angry.  Some days is makes me cry.  Some days it gives me butterflies in my stomach.  Some days it makes me pray harder.  Some days it makes me patient.  Some days it calms my fears.  Basically it is something that puts me through every single emotion that a human can experience . . . and usually more than one per day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones