Just Rannin' Around

Monday, April 18, 2011

“The first principle of success is desire – knowing what you want.  Desire is the planting of your seed.”

Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?

I am SO ready for sunshine and warm weather.  Friday evening after work was pleasant enough that I went and got my plants for my tiny backyard garden.  With the help of the neighbor kids (who just thought it funny that I was playing in the dirt), I planted cilantro, basil, rosemary, parsley, thyme and mint. 

Does anyone know if plants can drown? 

I need the sunshine . . . any sunshine.

1 Comments:

  • wow....the comparison with seeds is good buddy.......first and last line.......were very impressive...!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Itar Mehak, At 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones