Just Rannin' Around

Friday, February 04, 2011

I really like new toys.

Last night I was able to get my latest one put together.  Now I can cross-train AND I am able to use my new bike more than just when the weather permits.  I am super excited to be able to not only run in the comfort of my home, but bike.  I guess I should really start working on that since I will be biking 60-miles at once in the next little while.  Now my workout/library looks like this . . . .


Thanks Russ (and Emily for making him) for coming over last night and getting the bike hooked up!

3 Comments:

  • That's great! I had no idea a contraption like that existed. Good luck training...60 miles is a long way!

    By Blogger Aubrey, At 12:53 PM  

  • I am determined that once the weather warms up we will get to start, and finish a real ride together without rain, hail, or thorns in our way. Until then...enjoy the trainer.

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 11:56 AM  

  • I love new toys too! Congrats on yours, you will enjoy it.

    By Blogger Gatlin Gang, At 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones