Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers


I think that at one point in everyone’s life, they find a talent that another possesses that they themselves would like to obtain. I am the queen of admiring the talents of others. If I had the time and monetary means, I would spend this lifetime attempting to develop all the talents that I desire to claim as my own. With that said, there is one particular talent that reigns high above the rest on my list . . . that is the talent of singing.

There is something so spectacular about being swept away in the beauty of a well-developed voice. It can be breathtaking and awe inspiring. It has the ability to transport one to another time, another place. It communicates every emotion.

I will just admit here that I find a man that was blessed with the talent to sing pretty much irresistible. It definitely pushes him up in the attractiveness scale. Anyway . . .

I have been glued to my television for the last week and a half sucked in by The Sing Off. I am extremely impressed with the talent on this show. Although I do know others that would give them a run for their money, they are truly amazing and I love to sit and soak in every minute. Honestly turn on the television Wednesday night to NBC at 8:00 and be ready to revel in astounding talent.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones