Just Rannin' Around

Monday, October 11, 2010

So I had my very first day off this year. Want to know how I spent it?

Hold onto your seats it is very exciting . . . .

I got pulled out of bed by my cell phone around 8:15 am - clients wanting things done. Telling them that I had the day off was just unacceptable and couldn't I just run in and get this one thing done for them.

Nine hours and 2 closings later, I am just now cleaning up and heading home for the day.

So much for having a day off. I guess maybe working only nine hours verses my normal 12-15 hour days at work like I have been doing for the last three months does count to my clients as me having a day off. I am more than ready to leave the country where my cell phone doesn't work. Anyone want to run away with me?

4 Comments:

  • Where do you want to go?

    By Blogger Chris, At 3:44 PM  

  • I don't care . . . but I should warn that I may not come back . . .

    By Blogger B, At 4:42 PM  

  • I have suicidal clients and even I occasionally turn the ringer off! You've heard my message. . . just direct them to the nearest emergency room if it's an emergency! ;)

    By Blogger Sandi, At 5:59 PM  

  • Yes please. Hang in there. That is all.

    By Blogger Mantis, At 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones