Just Rannin' Around

Monday, August 23, 2010

“Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.”

This month at work is set to be the highest producing month that I have had in almost two years. Of course it is a good thing. The only crappy thing about the whole situation is that it is all being shoved into the next three days. Taking a bathroom break won’t even be an option. I threatened that if they didn’t bring in a receptionist for this week that I would be coming in either. All of the work hitting my desk is rather daunting. My anxiety level about being able to actually handle it all is high. I have considered just packing a suitcase and taking it with me tomorrow because I will more than likely be living at my office for the rest of the week.

I am grateful I have a job. I am grateful I have a job. I am grateful that I have a job.

Maybe my anxiety level is on over drive for other reasons too. For one the last time that I found out that I had to spend a period of time in the hospital waiting I didn’t have to do it by myself. There was hours spent on the phone with everything between laughing to serious discussions. A needed distraction and love flowed freely through the connection. It made a difficult time manageable and kept me breathing. This time, well, won’t be the same.

Saturday afternoon I will put names on the prayer roll before attending a sealing in the Bountiful Temple.

1 Comments:

  • Good luck...Sounds like you need to talk but no time to do it. I'll be praying for you.

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones