Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my

I am beginning to believe that all of my worse nightmares aren’t going to end. I woke up this morning at 2:13 curled up in the fetal position, shaking. I remembered with perfect clarity what had blasted me out of sleep. The problem is that waking up just brought me into new realms of nightmares.

Time on alarm: 2:45 am

Time on alarm: 3:27 am

Time on alarm: 3:51 am

Time on alarm: 4:31 am (I might have sworn at this point)

Time on alarm: 5:06 am

Tuesday mornings (bright and way too early) I have a marketing/networking meeting with a group of business people in all different industries. I knew that I had to be up in less than an hour. That didn’t stop me from continuing forth with much devoted effort to get at least some sleep and get away from the thoughts/emotions running through me.

I must have finally fell semi-unconscious because before I knew it I was full fledge into a hostage situation. Let’s just say that I offered myself up to be killed to spare everyone else. There was some ugly conversation exchanged between me and the gunmen.

Then my alarm went off.

Seriously?

4 Comments:

  • Sorry B :( Maybe you need a good relaxing mini-vacation.

    By Blogger Sarah, At 7:08 PM  

  • I'm sorry you are having these awful nightmares. I hope they let up quickly!

    By Blogger C.J., At 8:27 PM  

  • That must have been horrible! So so sorry. Are you eating something weird before bedtime?! :)

    By Blogger BeeP, At 8:54 AM  

  • I am so sorry that you continue to have such horrible nightmares. However, I feel even more sorrowful for the gunman that ever dares mess with you!!!

    By Blogger Sandi, At 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones