Just Rannin' Around

Friday, July 02, 2010

"The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body."

Never would have I been convinced that I wouldn't mind the fact that the first time around didn't completely fix the problem and that I would actually look forward to going in for a second series of 30 shots on my legs.

I have to have my legs shot up again on Monday morning. Honestly I am looking forward to having the pain move to somewhere else in my body even if for only a fleeting moment. I figured it gives me at least 20 minutes while he is shoving needles into my legs and then another 45 minutes after that when my legs feel as if they have burst into flames and those flames are coursing through my veins. That's at least a good hour of focused leg pain.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones