Just Rannin' Around

Monday, June 21, 2010

“Judge not, that ye be not judged.”

I really attempt not to even think mean thoughts about others. When I find myself conjuring up cruel thoughts, I remind myself quickly of my own imperfections and flaws. It usually cures the problem and I move on with life. Being judgmental is something that I never want to be. I want to give everyone the same benefit of the doubt that I hope that they would offer me.

Today I needed to run some errands. As I was getting some stuff that I needed for later this week, I was passed by a lady wearing a very light colored, thin material skirt. Needless to say, she wasn’t leaving anything to anyone’s imagination. At the first shake of my head and mean thoughts beginning to shape, I immediately took inventory of the contents being held in my hands at that very moment . . . .

-a bottle of Gatorade
-Power bars
-Soft lips
-milk chocolate truffles
-chocolate syrup
-maraschino cherries with stems
-a bottle of Martinelli’s
-champagne glasses
- lingerie
-Trojan pleasure pack
-8 varieties of KY

It’s not polite to judge.

6 Comments:

  • Is dropping my jaw same as "judging"?

    :)

    I hope the "Trojan pleasure pack" has nothing to do with USC. I hope you end up hating them as much as we do.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 3:26 PM  

  • You are the nicest person I know.....whomever is getting what you bought is the luckiest!

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 3:55 PM  

  • Curiosity killed the cat

    By Blogger Gatlin Gang, At 4:40 AM  

  • For those that don't know . . .

    I put all that wonderful stuff in a basket and that is the gift I give to my friends for their bridal showers. My friend Michelle is having her shower this Thursday and so it was to fill her basket.

    No worries, I haven't fallen off the path . . . at least not yet. :)

    By Blogger B, At 10:21 AM  

  • It was one of my favorite shower gifts. No judging here! :)

    By Blogger Sarah, At 8:43 PM  

  • That's hilarious Brenda! I'll remember that next time I start to judge someone.

    By Blogger Aubrey, At 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones