Just Rannin' Around

Saturday, October 09, 2010

“Hi my name is Brenda and I am a football-oholic.”

“Welcome Brenda. We are happy to have you here today tell us about your addiction and when you finally decided it was time to admit that you had a problem.”

“Well I am pretty positive that it isn’t a problem, but maybe a bit on the excessive side. I have always been a fan. I have always loved to go to the games and support my team. Nothing unusual as it is a great American past-time. I am a season ticket holder. College ball brings with it an excitement and fun that draws me in. When did I realize that I was possibly taking it to an excess? Well about 10 minutes when I looked down and found that I had a remote control in each hand . . . one for the television which I was in the middle of switching between games on ESPN, ESPN 2, Verses and the Mountain and one to the radio that was tuned to AM 700 with the Utah game playing loud and clear. The television was on mute and I was screaming at the radio. That is when I understood that it may be a little much. Before I sit down though, can I just say that I am still laughing from last week and the fact that the Y lost to none other than USU . . . congrats to Coach Andersen. Anyway, just thought that I should at least admit that I was an addict . . . thanks for listening.”

2 Comments:

  • There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying seeing Y fans humbled. At. All.

    And I can finally get on your blog. I have no idea what changed.

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 8:30 PM  

  • You're funny =)

    By Blogger Gatlin Gang, At 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones