Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laughing probably wasn’t the appropriate reaction

I suppose it didn’t make it any better that as I stifled the first reaction I whipped out the line, “no, it isn’t you, it’s me.” At this point my foot was fully inserted into my big mouth and there was no way to recover from my own stupidity. I didn’t mean to be a jerk, but I know it came across as such and for that I feel horrible. If I could have a re-do the answer would be the same however rather than hitting with the force of a Mack truck I would use my kid gloves. I know better and I failed miserably. The element of surprise got the better of me this round.

If time for explaining would have been granted the laughter was not at you, it was a laugh of “you’ve got to be kidding me, I can’t handle this.” Honestly, it truly is me. Don’t take it personally.

Some things in your life can never be replaced.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones