Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

I am home right now. I know, it is 8:30 in the morning and I should have been to work for at least a good solid 45 minutes already. However it is not by choice that I am still sitting in my living room ready for work although I might consider going to change since now I am a bit dirty.

I am stuck!

My garage door won’t open and I have very recently learned that I don’t have either the knowledge or strength to manually open it.

My only recourse . . . call a repairman and plead for help.

I should have just stayed in bed. What a morning!

5 Comments:

  • Okay that totally stinks but I did have to laugh a little because on the news here a few days ago they had a little clip on worst exuses to be late for work and one of the top ten worst was not being able to open your garage door Ü. best of luck with that.

    By Blogger Melissa, At 9:06 AM  

  • you should have called me to come and help you.

    By Blogger Chris, At 12:28 PM  

  • Oh, you should have called me. I thought about calling you for something else but assumed you were at work. Sadly, having had experience with this I know how to open it and can do it myself, although I'm sure by this point you have it figured out. So sorry.

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 6:46 PM  

  • Love reading your blog, I'm a regular reader, check out my page: http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger david_hatton, At 8:00 AM  

  • In cases like this, where you know you cannot handle the repair work, calling a professional repairman is the best choice you have. Allowing monthly inspections and testing of the automatic opener can prevent serious injuries and property damage. Furthermore, careless operation is a dangerous situation.***Roxie Magnus***

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones