Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn.  I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean.  I have this dream of being whole.  Of not going to sleep each night, wanting.  But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing . . . I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for.  I just want someone to love me.  I want to be seen.  I don't know.  Maybe I had my happiness."

1 Comments:

  • You need to write a book or a book of poems or something. You are so inspirational. Love ya!

    By Blogger Gatlin Gang, At 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones