Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

After nine years of being in the same place, we are moving locations at work this weekend.  I am actually really excited for the move.  I like the layout of the new office better than the one we currently occupy.  I like the location (even though it is not even a full block away) better mostly due to the fact that we will be much more visible and much easier to give directions. 

The slight downside is that we have to pack up or throw out everything that has accumulated over the last nine years.  I have been slowly going through drawers these last couple of days.  It is amazing the things that I have “collected” and stored.  A small list of things I found include a stash of miniature Mr. Goodbars, Hello Kitty stickers, a Happy Birthday sign, a tiara (don’t ask), and eight boxes of crayons all missing the exact same color.  All I have to say is interesting day.

I threw the boxes of crayons away because really they just weren’t complete without that one color and a picture would never be complete without it.

At least I know that I will be getting a great workout this weekend moving everything as we are in charge of our own offices and then I am also in charge of the kitchen and the back supply room.

4 Comments:

  • Good luck with the move!

    By Blogger Hugh Moncrieff, At 10:03 AM  

  • you must like that the colour alot :) I use the colour blue alot, goodluck with the move, you could always just buy one pack of crayons with all the same colour as the one you're missing. Check out my blog btw :) I want someone to check it out to see whether its worthy of the internet :L, yours is :) sounds great

    By Blogger Natzy, At 2:34 PM  

  • I have this urgent need to buy you a new box of crayons! However, there is a part of me that is quite aware that buying you a new box of crayons isn't really likely to solve the disappearing crayon issue. So instead, I'll just pray that someday you find the perfect crayons to fill the empty spots in those boxes!

    By Blogger Sandi, At 12:53 PM  

  • Oh, and BTW, we all know why you have a tiara. . . PRINCESS!!!! :)

    By Blogger Sandi, At 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones