Just Rannin' Around

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgment day - May 21st . . . at least that is what the billboard on my ride tried to convince me

38 miles in 2 hours and 40 minutes

It was a beautiful ride.  I went by myself this morning (don't tell my dad).  Typically Emily keeps me going at a good pace.  Without her this morning I found a group of guys that my goal was to just not let them lap me.  With where I kept seeing them, I only allowed them to get about 5 miles ahead of me.  I was feeling pretty good about that.  It sure helped that I popped my IPod on shuffle and cranked it up.  As I turned to do the last 11 miles I couldn't help but smile as Barry White greeted me.  Who knew he would make me happy after 27 miles!  Although I am not going to be riding on June 11th as originally planned, I am still going to do a 60-mile ride . . . possibly next Saturday.

2 Comments:

  • And I was feeling cool for riding 15 this morning. Way to keep me humble B. One more reason I wish I lived in Utah, I would love to be your riding buddy.

    By Blogger Melissa, At 2:46 PM  

  • I'm still planning on riding tomorrow, you in? I found a great new route I want to try.

    By Blogger Emily, At 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones