Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, April 21, 2011

“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy.  I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry.”

Time is a funny thing.  No matter what is happening it is always constant yet we speak of it speeding up, slowing down and sometimes even stopping.  In reality it does absolutely none of this.  It ticks on not conscious or caring.  I never imagined that 365 days would pass yet the loss just as present as if not even an hour had yet moved forward.  Time happily passes onward for most without a thought backwards.  It is me that will never fully recover.

“If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones