Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

“Time doesn’t always heal: it just breathes and swallows memories like the seasons change – sending showers; beating flowers into the mud.  And nothing is forever in this place.  Nothing but the way my heart fits into your hands; the held breath of hope.”

Finally the sweet fragrant smell of spring was inhaled into my body and soul last night.  I have been waiting for that first real sign that it was honestly here.  As I was walking and pondering, I was suddenly met with a wall of the intoxicating aroma of lilac.  Lilacs are my favorite flowers and I am powerless to be anything but full of love under their presence.  They just make me happy. 
Lilacs in a way are my kryptonite – just don’t tell anyone.

I didn’t want to leave that spot (which wasn’t a good thing because I was standing in a parking lot) and paused to inhale several deep, cleansing breathes causing spectacular sensations to flow through my mind and body. 

Spring has finally made it!!!! 

1 Comments:

  • I'm right there with you. . .I have been heating lilac scented wax cubes in my house for the past week!

    By Blogger Sandi, At 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones