Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, June 02, 2011

I wonder at my own sanity

Another leadership position was offered to me within a group to which I belong.  More of my time is needed to fill this position.  However with this position comes compensation.  Not anything to scream about, but at this point can I really turn down some extra income?  Who needs sleep anyway?!

Really my major concern is that I would be required to attend a three-day conference in Long Beach just two weeks after I have returned from an already two week absences from work.  My clients would not be happy. 

Would someone please draw me a line as to how much is too much to take on?  I am not sure that I know.

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm... but the conference in LONG BEACH sounds pretty enticing! It sounds like you have a lot to think about... good luck with that and let us know what you decide to do! :)

    By Blogger Shannon, At 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones