Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, July 05, 2012

“Even if you fall on your face . . . you’re still moving forward!”

Well I am officially under contract to purchase a home.  I still feel like I am roaming around in the dark so my prayers have changed from “what next” to “if it’s wrong, please step in and stop it.”  As much as I love the friend with whom I am staying I am SO ready to have back my own space, my own stuff and most importantly my own bed!  Downsizing from a California King to a twin has not been the easiest transition.  Not to mention that my feet hang off the end because I am a bit tall.  It has honestly got to be a sight to behold. 

I am also ready to not feel like I am in a constant state of transition.  I have discovered that I am a roots person.  I need to feel connected to my surroundings and it is a difficult thing to do when everything is up in the air.  Having the last two months without a calling and not feeling like I belong to a Ward has left me hollow.  I am ready to get back to serving.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats Brenda! That's such exciting news. I hope it all goes smoothly and you feel settled once again.

    By Blogger Aubrey, At 4:03 PM  

  • Congrats, B! Can't wait to see the new place.

    By Blogger Tania, At 10:25 PM  

  • That was me, not Tania!

    By Blogger C.J., At 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones