Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, February 23, 2012

“Far too many people die with a heart that’s gone flat with indifference.  Life will offer us amazing opportunities, but we’ve got to be wide-awake to recognize them.”

Heartache comes from not being able to obtain the desired result.  Searching deep within myself, I absolutely know that I would rather feel the pain than live with regrets.  It took me a long time to accept that conclusion.

No matter how much time passes or how busy my life and schedule is, there is always that part that I miss more than words can express.

1 Comments:

  • Have you ever considered writing a book? I remember you mentioning one time some non-fiction topics you liked, but I have to say I think you would make a great novelist. You have a beautiful way with words. I miss you by the way.

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones